1) All must stop and register at the Office. All drivers and passengers must sign a Release and Waiver of Liability Form before riding the trails.
2) You may wheel at the Park any hours of the day or night, but must be accompanied by an adult if you are 18 or under and recovery service only available between the hours of 8 am and 10 pm.
3) No glass, firearms, explosives, or controlled and dangerous substance is allowed in the Park.
4) No person under the age of 18 is allowed to drive the trails without Parent or Guardian written consent.
5) Excessive speed and reckless driving is not permitted at any time. Be courteous of other drivers.
6) All ATV riders under the age of 18 must wear a safety helmet and protective gear. Passengers are not allowed on ATV's unless the ATV is equipped for it.
7) All vehicles are to be equipped with a safety restraint for each passenger. Vehicles must be equipped with roll cage or roll bar protection or enclosed cab, and a Fire Extinguisher.
8) Pets are allowed, but required to be on a leash and supervised at all times. Please clean up after your pet.
9) Please be courteous of others and keep all trash picked up and put in the proper cans provided.
10) Wheelin' World Off Road Park is neither liable or responsible for damage, loss or theft of personal property, or injury to visitors.
11) EVERYONE MUST WEAR A SEAT BELT!!!! BUCKLE UP, OR DON'T RIDE!!!!!!!
Our goal is for everyone to have a Safe and Enjoyable time at Wheelin' World. Failure to comply with the above rules and regulations can result in you being temporarily or permanently banned from the Park, or from any event associated with the Park.